TODAY, Friday, March 2, 2018, is the last day of early voting for the March 6, 2018, Primary Election. Early voting continues through 7:00 p.m. Early voting for the City of La Marque Mayoral election starts Monday, April 23.
A note to registered voters in Galveston County:
Friday, March 2, 2018, is the last day for early voting for the March 6, 2018 Primary Election. Early voting continues through 7:00 p.m. this evening.
This election will nominate federal officers, Members of the State Legislature, and state, district, county and precinct officers, and for the purpose of electing county precinct chairs.
Election Day is from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, March 6, 2018.
La Marque Community Room, 1109-B Bayou Road, La Marque, Texas 77568, has been designated a polling location. For information including additional polling places, FAQ and election calendars, visit GalvestonVotes.org. Election results will also be posted on this website.
A note citizens of La Marque:
City of La Marque, Texas, has scheduled a mayoral race for incumbent Bobby Hocking and challenger Kimberly J. Yancy. This is a local election, only open to citizens of La Marque. To participate in the election, you must be registered to vote.
- If not already registered to vote, the deadline to register is Thursday, April 5, 2018
- The first day of early voting by personal appearance is Monday, April 23, 2018
- The last day to apply for ballot by mail is Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- The last day of early voting by personal appearance is Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- Last day to postmark a ballot by mail is Saturday, May 5, 2018 (Election Day)
- Election Day is Saturday, May 5, 2018
La Marque City Clerk will post a NOTICE OF ELECTION at www.cityoflamarque.org with additional information about the upcoming election. Register for e-notifications and stay in the know by visiting news.cityoflamarque.org.